Sunday, November 12, 2017

Goddess Provisions: Aura Cleanse Box!

Every month, I do a post unpacking my Goddess Provisions box — a monthly subscription box with crystals, teas, oils, vegan beauty products, and more. November's theme was Aura Cleanse, so the box was stuffed with things to help you get clean from the inside out.


There's a purification mist, detox herbal tea, a detox facial bar, a selenite heart crystal, a jade facial roller, and an essential oil blend.

My favorite item this month is the jade facial roller. These supposedly date back to ancient China, when jade was used on the face for its healing and protective properties. But the roller has a practical, non-mystical use too — it's an excellent massager, and it increases circulation and helps de-puff the skin. You just roll it gently over your face in an upward motion. 


I also love this Fractalista selenite heart. Selenite is used to stabilize and balance emotions, and you can hold this etched heart over your chakras to release energetic blockages and clear away stress.


I've been using the Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Facial Bar every morning to wash my face. It has a nice clean scent, and it contains charcoal, volcanic ash, green tea, and seaweed.


The Essential Rose Life Detox Tea is an herbal tea made with organic ginger, dandelion root, tulsi, and lemongrass. It has a sweet, earthy flavor and is said to help clear your energy field. I don't drink enough herbal tea, but it's habit I'm always trying to adopt as the air gets cooler outside.


The Kate's Magick Purification and Protection Aura Mist smells amazing! It's a light mist made with sandalwood (my fave!) and lavender. I've been spraying this over my crown chakra every morning before I head out the door for work.


And finally, the Pax Apothecary Munde Vibrational Fragrance smells pretty great too! It's a combination of essential oils of bergamot (my other fave!), carrot seed, cedarwood, lavender, lemongrass, and saro. It's designed to help you look forward and encourages success and achievement. As a Type A person, I'm always going after some achievement, and I love having a scent to give me the boost of confidence I need to reach my goals.


By the way, I'm a Goddess Provisions ambassador, which means I make a couple bucks if anyone signs up using this link. I don't get my boxes free though, just to be clear. I subscribe and pay the $33 a month, and it's totally worth it. It's a great deal, and the boxes are so much fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing the contents of subscription boxes! I wish I could subscribe to this one! Sounds like a bunch of neat stuff!

Hillary said...

That detox tea sounds really amazing!!

Diana @ VeggieNextDoor said...

It's funny...I had never even heard of a Jade roller before until yesterday. I bought one at an artisan festival. They said they are great for tension headaches, sinuses and even for rubbing on the lymph system. They also suggested putting it in the freezer for some refreshment :)

Susan said...

The jade roller sounds like it would be so lovely! I must keep an eye out for one.