Thursday, November 19, 2015

My November Goddess Box!!

Last month, I signed up for Goddess Provisions, a monthly subscription box filled with crystals, essential oils, teas, vegan chocolates, vegan beauty products, and more. It's by Jill and John, the folks who run Vegan Cuts, so you already know it's awesome.


I'd previously subscribed to the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, which was fantastic. But the Goddess Provisions box seemed more my speed. It still includes the occasional vegan beauty product, but you also get cool new age-y things. And everything in the Goddess box is full-sized, no sample products. You can see the unpacking of my first box in October here. But tonight, I wanted to share what was inside my November box.


There's a Healing Crystals Oracle Deck, a Kishu Charcoal water filter, Rawxies Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cookie, 100% Pure vegan mascara, 21 drops Passion oil, and a red quartz crystal. Also, Goddess Provisions subscribers get a free online sacral chakra balancing yoga class by Michelle Shea Walker.

So far, the boxes have been tailored to one chakra at a time. Last month, it was the Third Eye Chakra, and this month's focus was the Sacral Chakra — our source of passion and creativity.

The Red Quartz is ideal for grounding, so it's perfect for helping to balance our lower chakras — root and sacral. I'll definitely be meditating with this soon. Love that deep red color.


The Healing Crystals deck is probably my favorite thing this time. This is deck #2. Healing Crystals makes three decks, and I already had #1, which was in a Vegan Cuts Yoga Box I ordered last year. Each deck contains cards for various crystals, and they tell you what chakras are associated with what crystals and what the crystals are used for.


The coolest part, though, is on the back of each card! There's a mantra associated with each crystal!


The 100% Pure brand mascara is super-amazing!! It's tinted with real cocoa, and when I applied it this morning, I couldn't stop sniffing the applicator. It smells like a chocolate bar! Yes, I did get mascara on my nose in case you were wondering.

I also love the passion oil. I'm a sucker for a good roll-on essential oil blend. This one contains jasmine, rose, sandalwood, and cardamom oils, and it's designed to release inhibitions, promote magnetism, and heighten sensuality.


The Kishu Charcoal water filter is pretty neat. It's a to-go filter designed to fit into a 16-ounce water bottle. You just drop it in and leave it, and it filters out toxins, like lead, mercury, cadmium, copper, and chlorine, while imparting good stuff, like calcium, potassium, and magnesium. It's totally reusable and good for about four months! I love that the Goddess box also has this kind of cool Earthy, hippie stuff.


I had the Rawxies treat today before my noon yoga class! Tasted like a chocolate chip cookie but totally healthy. It's got a base of gluten-free oat flour with sunflower seeds, almonds, coconut, dates, chocolate, cinnamon, and vanilla. Kept me powered through yoga, and it tasted like dessert.


After I signed up for the monthly box in October, I applied to be a Goddess Provisions ambassador. That doesn't mean I get anything free. I still pay $33 a month for my box, but if other people sign up using my link, I'll make a small commission. So, if you're interested in signing up for Goddess Provisions, use my link please! Thanks!! Namate, y'all.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I had received e-mails about this box!! I looks amazing, I'm so jealous… I should have signed up. I LOVE that it includes crystals. I have a little pouch of crystals I keep in my bag :) I love that you showed the Herkimer Diamond card too! I live a few hours from Herkimer and it is on my bucket list to go up there and prospect for some gemstones :)

I have heard of the 100% Pure brand so much but had not seen a whole lot of pictures of the products in use. Can you maybe show us what it looks like on? Maybe one eye with no mascara and one with so we can see how well it works? That would be so amazing and helpful!

Thanks for sharing!

Bianca said...

Hi Sarah!! Yes, I will try to do that!! I'll Instagram it and tag ya! It smells so wonderful, and it seems to work well. It's a dark, dark brown, and I'm used to black. But it's so dark that it almost looks black.

Sarah said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see, thank you!

Hillary said...

Wow, the charcoal water filter looks really interesting. I love that it puts nutrients in your water! Thanks for sharing, as I had never heard of those before!